вторник, 21 февраля 2012 г.

оригинальная упаковка

Tutorial to make an embellishment out of newspaper or craft paper. It would look so cool made in colorful paper. Good craft idea for a dull winter day.






Perhaps you’re beginning to catch on to my obsessive need to design boxes after the itsy bitsy spider box for Halloween, Thanksgiving’s harvest candy corn boxes, and the crazy Christmas advent lego-inspired boxes ( which may have led you to the conclusion that I may experience lapses in sanity). :p
Conveniently, all I had to do was some digging into the coffers for Valentine’s. I designed the first version of this high heel box almost a decade ago — I was still doing my undergrad in architecture, not yet knowing that my future will not be as an architect but as a stationery designer and crafter (oh, if my old self could talk to me now…she would not talk to me). Thanks to Leo Mascariñas who helped me style and photograph the above shot a couple of years back, which meant today, I only had to worry about the tutorial pictures!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий