четверг, 23 февраля 2012 г.

Пазззлы из палочек

father's day craft



1. Lay out 8-9 popsicle sticks side by side and even across the top. (This actually took Lydia several tries.)
father's day craft
2. Put 2 large pieces of tape across the top and bottom. Then flip it over.
father's day craft
3. On the non-taped side, glue a photo onto the popsicle sticks. Make sure you put glue on the edges! Place under some heavy book (or a coffeepot, like we did!) until it dries. Once it’s dried, pull the scotch tape off the back.
father's day craft
4. Use an exacto knife to cut the popsicle sticks apart. I tried doing it on the back so I could follow the lines of the popsicle sticks but it was hard to get the knife through it. So, I grabbed an extra popsicle stick and used it as a line on the front. That was much easier!
father's day craft
5. Voila! Aren’t they cute? We stacked ours up and tied them with ribbons. I can’t wait to give them to my husband on Father’s Day. I don’t know what he’ll do with them after–maybe we’ll just keep them as a fun personalized puzzle!
father's day craft
http://impressyourkids.org/fathers-day-craft/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий